sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj "Night of the Nick-Nacks" opens this week! - Progressive Eruptions Style


art inspired by the movie Return to Oz
Opening Reception: Feb. 27, 2010 6-10PM
Gallery Meltdown, LA
http://gallerymeltdown.wordpress.com/

I actually have not seen this film until now! After I got invited to participate in this show, I went out to rent it right away. I watched it with my roommate and we really enjoyed it (we found it thoroughly amusing that Dorothy was pegged as a loony from the beginning) but anyway!

For this show, I did a portrait of Jack Pumpkinhead.

watercolor, brown india ink & acrylic on Rives BFK, 10"x12", framed
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Preview on Feedage: progressive-eruptions-style Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
 
Top