sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj the coffee post - Progressive Eruptions Style


Each day I consume at least one largest size cup of coffee (20 oz or more) On days that I am at my day job or days where I feel especially productive I drink 2 or 3, sometimes 4. A lot of the cafes i've visited in San francisco, and for the most part in NY offer medium to stronger brew for their house coffee, which is the only kind I prefer. Colombian brew won't do the job for me, give me Sumatra! Mexican coffee beans are also very nice-- I had a brew that tasted like unsweetened chocolate at Gimme! coffee. Other places I really enjoy - Ritual, on Valencia st. People's cafe, on Haight.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Preview on Feedage: progressive-eruptions-style Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
 
Top