sh.st/tVdGD sh.st/tCXMj where i've been - Progressive Eruptions Style

hello!
i know i haven't posted in a while,
i recently moved to a new apartment in Williamsburg and I'm loving it.
Still trying to get myself adjusted/settled and trying to tackle deadlines.
I'm shipping out new work tomorrow to Lab101 in LA for a 3 person show, and I am extremely excited.
It opens July 13th, I will post the flyer later.
I'll update my site with the new pieces the week of the opening.
Here's a sneak peek in the meantime:
"Falling Stars"

"Hope You're Swell II"

"Onward, Upward"

Lately I've gotten into music by the band Metric. There's one song I find myself listening to over and over again. called "Hustle Rose" Emily Haines (the band's lead) has a talent for words.
I've also started reading "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter" by Carson McCullers.
Ever since my move my train commute is much shorter now, which is the time I use to rely on to get some reading done. I will try to put a little time aside to read.
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Preview on Feedage: progressive-eruptions-style Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki
 
Top